Gina Butson is a top real estate agent based in Pittsburg, California and is known for her unparalleled expertise and exceptional service in the real estate industry. She has been serving in the field since 2000 and has been consistently delivering exceptional results for her clients.
Gina has an extensive knowledge of the local real estate markets in the Bay Area. She has a proven track record of success in buying and selling real estate properties, as well as negotiating for the best deals on behalf of her clients. She is committed to providing her clients with customized and innovative solutions that cater to their unique needs and preferences.
One of the things that make Gina stand out from other real estate agents in the area is her strong work ethic. She is known for going above and beyond to ensure that her clients are fully satisfied with their transactions. She spends a lot of time getting to know her clients, understanding their needs, and helping them achieve their goals.
Aside from her exceptional skills in the real estate industry, Gina is also known for her dedication to giving back to the community. She regularly volunteers for local charities and organizations and is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of those around her.
Gina is undoubtedly one of the top real estate agents in Pittsburg, California. Her extensive knowledge of the local markets, strong work ethic, and excellent customer service have earned her a reputation as a trusted and reliable agent. Her dedication to giving back to the community further cements her position as a valuable asset to the Pittsburg community.
Whether you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned investor, Gina Butson is the agent you can trust to deliver top-notch results.
Realtors® are NOT all the same!
I believe when someone is trying to find the right Realtor® they should talk to a few agents and determine if they are a good fit for them.
- Experience: Real estate agents have different levels of experience. Some have been in the industry for many years and have a deep understanding of the market and how to negotiate deals, while others are just starting out.
- Knowledge: Real estate agents also have different levels of knowledge about the local market. Some may specialize in certain neighborhoods or types of properties, while others may have a more general knowledge.
- Network: Real estate agents also have different networks. Some have built up a large network of contacts over the years, including other agents, brokers, and potential buyers, while others may have a smaller network.
- Skills: Real estate agents also have different skills. Some are excellent at marketing properties and attracting potential buyers, while others are skilled at negotiating deals and closing sales.
- Personality: Real estate agents also have different personalities. Some may be more outgoing and personable, while others may be more reserved and analytical.
Overall, it is SOOOOOO important to choose a real estate agent who has the right combination of experience, knowledge, network, skills, and personality to meet your specific needs and goals.
Here at Bruce Croskey Real Estate, our team has helped thousands of clients buy and sell homes throughout the years. The relationship’s we have built along the way only allow us to serve our community even better. Maybe it’s time for you to come be a part of our family.
Whether you are SELLING, BUYING, or even RELOCATING we are the team for you!
I helped my niece close on her first home November of 2021. She like many others, thought homeownership was not possible for her and Josh. I’m here to tell you it IS POSSIBLE… With the right team by your side you too can achieve your dreams of home ownership.
We offer a full-service relocation service! Gina is a pro in the real estate biz who can coordinate the sale of your home here and help facilitate the purchase of your new one! Keep in mind other agents will help you sell your home here, collect a referral fee for handing you off to other agent out of state. You can count on us to be with you on your first trip down to meet your new agent who is going to help you with the purchase of your new home.
Pittsburg is located just a short BART ride from San Francisco, in eastern Contra Costa County, between the Delta waters and the foot of Mount Diablo.
The City is strategically located near a number of prestigious higher education institutions, such as UC Berkeley and UC Davis, and is the home of Los Medanos College, the sixth ranked community college in the nation.
Pittsburg offers deep water channel access, two BART Stations, and an active community expected to grow by nearly 20,000 over the next two decades.